1. How to contact Bhan Kanom Thai?
2. Which credit cards do you accept?
We currently accept Visa or Master Cards only.
3. How can I track my shipment?
Tracking number will be provided via your email address.
4. How long does it take to receive my shipment?
About 10 days (Please allow 2-3 days to process your order plus 7 days for delivery) Per our experience delivery time is shorter in most cases.
5. What is your operating hour?
We are open 7 days a week
From 10:00am – 2:00am
6. Do you ship to my state?
We ship our dried products within 50 states of America but in our experience Alaska and Hawaii usually take a little bit longer.
Sorry, we do not ship fresh desserts due to their short shelf life. Please call 323-871-8030 if you have any questions.
7. Do you do wholesale?
Yes, we do wholesale on dried desserts with minimum order of $500.00
Please contact 323-871-8030 for more information
8. How much shipping and handling charges?
a. USPS Flat Rate Boxes ( M= $13.00, L=$19.00 )
b. If not, UPS shipping may be used.
We will call and let you know the total shipping and handling (S&H) charges.
9. Why can’t I order fresh desserts?
Fresh desserts are made fresh every day but we can’t ship them standard shipping due to their short shelf life. Overnight Shipment is not recommended due to its high shipping cost (for example: UPS next day air for 1lb box from CA to NY = $69.10)
10. Why do some of your desserts taste funny to me?
Thai desserts have unique flavors. Sometimes it contains flavors that you may not be familiar with. We hope you will be adventurous enough to try out the taste of Thailand and we would be very pleased if you enjoyed it.
11. Why do Thai desserts taste sweet and savory?
Traditional Thai desserts generally taste sweet and savory. Most Thai desserts will have a hint of saltiness to balance out the sweetness in the dessert.
12. Do you import all of your desserts and snacks?
We import most of dried desserts and snacks. Fresh desserts and some dried snacks are made fresh from our very own kitchen. We try to bring you the best and most authentic desserts from Thailand.
13. Do I need to pre-order party plates?
Yes, we may need extra time to prepare your orders due to very tight schedules of our kitchen. Please let us know 2-3 days in advance in order to serve you better. Pre-payment is required due to product short shelf life. Please call 323-871-8030 for more information.
14. Do you do catering for a party?
We occasionally do catering, please call 323-871-8030 to discuss your requirement.
15. Do you deliver?
Sorry, we do not have delivery service.
16. Do you have branches or franchises?
Sorry, currently we only have one location at 5271 Hollywood Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90027
17. When is mango and sticky rice in season?
Mango and sticky rice is usually available from April to August when the sweet mangos are in season.
18. When do you start selling S&P Moon Cake?
S&P Moon Cake is available during July through October (Moon Festival) or while supply last.